Sunday, August 18, 2013

6.04 miles / 603 for 2013

3 updates today...

1st - As you can see in the title, I surpassed the 600 mile mark today. It should have come early last week, but due to Noah like rains and travel- it was delayed.




2nd - As to my continued treasure hunts... I have never picked up clothing on the side of the road. (Notice my previous post of what I usually find, yuck) Never, until today. This looked clean enough, and I could tell it had been left within the last few hours - reference 'Noah' rains comment. I'm going to wash it really good and give it to my nephew. Unless, his mom or dad read this. If so, I'm going to toss this one and go buy one that looks just like it.



3rd - The peppermint candy completely washed away. Again, reference rain comment...




Location:Lake Shore Dr,Sunset Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment