Saturday, August 10, 2013

0.00 miles / 575 for 2013

No running today. However, Cindy and I rode our bikes to the beach with chairs on our back. I used to think people that rode vs run just 'didn't get it'. My thought - biking is easy - just pedal and coast. I take it back.
Either running or biking I like to be headed somewhere. For example, I sometimes run to the beach to sit and drink a couple of beers (Couple define by the unabridged version of Sheats Dictionary = 6+), or I'll run to a RedBox to return a movie, or to the local Ice Cream shop - How Sweet It Is. ....You should realize I'm not a health nut by now....
Today both Cindy and I wanted to sit on the beach and drink a few beers, and she didn't want to just meet me there. So, we both rode bikes. My upper thighs felt like someone was beating them with a warm belt. Running would have been easier, without the chairs of course. To all you bike riders, I apologize.




No comments:

Post a Comment