Friday, December 27, 2013

Year to 1000 in Review

My goal this year was to reach 1000 miles. When I reached 100 miles for the year, my wife snapped a photo to send to our podgies. When I hit 200, she did it again. On the 300th mile, I started catching on....


Some things I notice from the pics….

  • I'm not wearing the same shirt in any of them
  • I'm only wearing a hat in 2 of them (I'm a hat guy). 
  • 7 are in a rocking chair. 
  • 7 of the shirts were given to me. 
  • 2 are from companies that have been a great support to me and my students - Ruckus & Lone Rider - check them out. 
  • 3 of them are from former students - Carolus Apparel, Crank Arm Brewery, & Hurst Landscapes - check them all out. 
  • All of them were taken by my wife, except the last one - she's just over my left shoulder. 


It has been an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment