Saturday, September 21, 2013

7.09 miles / 727 for 2013

Cindy and I ran a new route today. It involved going under a fence and climbing over another one. I mentioned in a previous post I like to travel the unknown, sometimes. From a run perspective, it is great for me to rack up some miles. If I'm not sure where a road will take me, I just keep running. I also like to run in 'loops'. Meaning- I can't stand running to a spot and turning around and running back. That's boring to me. I just saw that route, I don't need to see it again so soon. 

On another note - I've had a cold spell of finding things on my runs. Today I snapped it with one of my best finds...


Those of you who really know me, know I love a good dive bar. Chubby Buddha's is one of the best. 

Also, congratulations to Cindy reaching her 150 miles in September with 9 days to spare. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Honey....and thanks for being my "pace car", so to speak.

    ReplyDelete