Monday, October 7, 2013

4.05 miles / 783 in 2013


I ran an early and quick run today, but the hunt was on. What I found today reminded me of my very first beer. When I was 12 or 13 I found 3 pony Budweisers in a soy bean field (I grew up on a farm). If you don't know what a pony bottle is. Here you go...
When I did a google search for this pic, I was amazed that people are actually selling these on eBay. This one is $4.99 if you're interested. 

Anyway, a pony bottle is only 7 oz of beer. I never understood why they were manufactured. Who can only handle or need 7 ounces of beer???

Today I found a full bottle of Stella Artois perfectly place on a small dirt road I often run down. My thought is a couple of teens were out drinking and left one behind. It's mine now...


No comments:

Post a Comment